Children without your companion are our valuable trusts during the trip.
Children aged 5 to 12, in addition to traveling with their parents, can travel alone and according to their specific circumstances. (Children between 2 and 5 years of age must be under the supervision of an adult.)
Traveling without children is as follows:
- Make sure the child who is traveling without a companion is present at the airport 2 hours before the flight. The priority of accepting a passenger in the counter is with the child without a companion.
- When accepting a passenger, the responsible person at the counter is given the appropriate form to the child's parents to sign and study the conditions.
- At the time of accepting the passenger, the official procedures are implemented and the child is escorted and accompanied by the accompanying staff member by airplane to the aircraft.
- Parents are told to not leave the airport before ticking off the plane.
- The unmarried child should sit in the closest seat to the lord.
- At the destination station, the unaccompanied child will be delivered to the relevant employee by the headmaster.
- After completing customs procedures (on foreign flights) and delivery, the child will be delivered to the person specified in the special form and the form will be signed by him.
- It should be noted that foreign children's flights must have their own passport.